Simple Winter Spiced Porridge
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
Porridge is the perfect dish to comfort you when the colder weather starts to creep in. This recipe is simple, yet still bursting with winter spices to pick up your mood on a cold morning. Enjoy straight away, on the go or later on by using a BUILT food flask to keep your porridge hot for up to 6 hours.
What you’ll need
- A microwaveable bowl: Maxwell & Williams Caviar Granite 15.5cm Coupe Bowl
- A BUILT food flask (optional) : Built 490ml Silver Food Flask
- A measuring jug : MasterClass Angled Measuring Jug 400ml
- 60g quick cook oats
- 225ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 25g honey
- 50g blackberries
- 10g roasted chopped hazelnuts
- A handful of raisins
Place the oats, cinnamon and almond milk into a microwavable bowl.
Microwave for 90 seconds, add in half of the blackberries and stir.
Microwave for a further 60 seconds or until oatmeal is cooked to your desired consistency.
Remove from microwave and top with the remainder of blackberries, honey and hazelnuts and some raisins.
Enjoy straight away or simply use your BUILT food flask to keep it warm for up to 6 hours.