Gazpacho Soup Recipe
The perfect dish for summer entertaining, who can say no to a refreshing bowl of Spanish Gazpacho Soup? Super easy to make and bursting with fresh flavour, this authentic chilled soup is our go-to when the sun comes out. 100% vegan, this recipe packs in your 5-a-day while taking literally minutes to make!
What you’ll need
MasterClass Cast Heavy Duty Garlic Press
KitchenCraft Lemon Squeezer
KitchenCraft Herb Stripper
- 6 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Half a small red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 red jalapeno, chopped with seeds removed
- 1/2 cucumber peeled, and chopped seeds removed
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
Add the tomatoes to a blender until they are a chunky consistancy.
Add in the onion, peppers, cucumber and garlic and blend to a smooth paste.
Add the lemon juice, basil, oilve oil and salt and pepper. Adjust to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.