Calling all students, festival goers and camping enthusiasts! We have brought you the ultimate easy breakfast recipe that will get your taste buds tingling.
3 tbsp olive oil
3 rashers bacon (smoked or unsmoked, we prefer smoked)
4 large sliced mushrooms
½ a tin of plum tomatoes
½ a tin of baked beans
Handful chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
Toast to serve
- Sausages first!! Heat the oil in a large pan on a medium-high heat and add the sausages, cook for around 6 minutes, turning regularly until light brown.
- Add the bacon and mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes until browned.
- Add the tinned tomatoes or baked beans and bring to a gentle bubble, this should take no more than 4-5 mintues
TOP TIP: It’s going to start looking a little bit messy about now, so try to keep everything separated as best you can.
- Make two spaces in the mixture and crack in the eggs. Cover and simmer on low for 3-4 minutes until the whites are cooked but the yolks are still runny.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper before serving