Simple guacamole - fresh and full of flavour
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 0
To honour the occasion here’s a simple Guacamole recipe that is bursting with flavour. It's the perfect dish to compliment your Mexican serveware and can be easily altered to feed family and friends. Enjoy as a dip for nachos, topping for burritos or just simply by the spoon!
What you’ll need
- A round bowl: Maxwell & Williams Boho 30cm Round Bowl
- A avocado hugger: Food Huggers Silicone Avocado Huggers
- A lime squeezer: KitchenCraft Lime Squeezer
- A avocado slicer: Chef'n Flexicado™ Avocado Slicer
- A chopping board: KitchenCraft Serenity Butchers Block
- A dip bowl: KitchenCraft World of Flavours Enamel Dip Set
- 1 avocado
- ¼ red onion
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ lime
- Pinch of garlic salt
- Pinch of black pepper
Using a sharp knife cut the avocado in half, lengthwise. Remove the stone, then use the nifty Chef'n Flexicado™ Avocado Slicer to scoop out the flesh into the bowl.
Finely chop the red onion, mint and tomatoes and add them into the bowl with the previous ingredients.
Juice the lime over the ingredients and season with garlic salt and pepper.
Use a fork to roughly mash everything together and serve immediately to avoid the guacamole turning brown. (You can also stop any leftover avocado turning brown by popping a Food Huggers Silicone Avocado Hugger over the top!)