At KitchenCraft we like to make products to help out everyone, especially our university students! With the new semester starting we’ve decided to make a list of ways to help make your university years just a bit easier!
First things first we all know you love your studying, but of course when you’re having Saturday night out...well maybe a Monday or a Tuesday or a Wednesday, you need a hearty breakfast to help you recover in the morning! Enter the full English breakfast!
2 rashers of bacon, a large tomato, 2 eggs, 2 sausages, a small can of baked beans, a slice of white bread, oil, a large mushroom
Colourworks 24cm non-stick frying pan
KitchenCraft microwave 900ml saucepan
Colourworks silicone splatter guard
- Pre-heat the grill on a medium heat
- Once heated, place the sausages and bacon on the grill
- Cut the mushroom and tomato into two halves
- Drizzle some rape seed oil into the middle of the fry pan, and heat until it starts to thin, swirl it around to cover the whole pan and crack in the eggs
- Pour the beans into the microwave saucepan and put them into the microwave for 2 minutes
- Once the eggs are cooked, remove from the frying pan and remove beans out of the microwave and place them on the plate
- Quickly place the mushroom and tomato into the frying pan and keep flipping them for around a minute
- Take the bacon and sausage out of the grill making sure they are thoroughly cooked and then place them on your plate
- Remove the mushrooms and tomatoes from the pan and place them on the plate
- With the remainder of the oil in the pan get a piece of white bread mop up the oil and fry it
We know that this is something that is not going to be made every day and we know that you sometimes don’t have much time on your hands to be making a Full English. To give you some ideas, we have put together a list of products that will make the most delicious (and healthier!) foods that only take half the time and effort than they would usually take!
The KitchenCraft omelette maker, is an item that is very easy and quick to use to have your favourite omelettes ready to eat in minutes! All you have to do is pop all of your omelette ingredients inside and put it into the microwave for a few minutes and there you have it the tastiest omelette ever!
If you’re trying to get your 5 a day but you don’t want to be cooking over the stove then just get a microwave steamer set to have the juiciest veggies!
We also have a microwave egg poacher, microwave noodle maker and a microwave rice cooker! Check out our microwave range here!
We also know at KitchenCraft that if there’s only one of you then you don’t need massive pots to cook your dinner ! Try the masterclass 16cm non-stick stainless steel saucepan or the masterclass 20cm non-stick stainless steel frying pan that are the perfect size for one person cooking.
Lastly, for those nights when you just want to sit in front of the telly, get the colour works anti-slip serving trays that will make sure your plates and bowls don’t go sliding around everywhere.
For more useful and essential products to get you through, check out our University Occasion!