Get Into The Spirit Of Things
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 0
Get into the weekend spirits with this Raspberry Gin Jam cocktail recipe! This fruity twist on a timeless classic will be sure to add some fun to your Friday evening. It's also a fantastic way to find some use for that summer raspberry jam you made!
What you’ll need
- A Jar: Home Made Glass 500ml Preserving Jar
- A Lemon Juicer: KitchenCraft Wooden Lemon Juicer
- A Cocktail Shaker: BarCraft Insulated Double Walled Mixer
- A Glass Drinks Jar: Home Made Traditional Glass Drinks Jar with Straw
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Jam
- ½ lemon
- 2 shots of your favourite Gin
- Tonic Water
- Fresh Raspberries
- Combine the Raspberry Jam, Gin and the juice of ½ lemon in a Preserving Jar.
- Then shake the jar until the Raspberry Jam is completely dissolved.
- Fill a Glass Drinks Jar with ice.
- Strain the Jam Cocktail over the ice, fill it with Tonic Water and garnish with fresh Raspberries.